mercredi 17 février 2010

Not Paris in the spring


It was bitterly cold on the footbridge that crosses the Seine near the Musée d'Orsay, and we didn't linger long. In fact it was freezing throughout our brief stay in the City of Lights, but we managed to see a few art shows and old friends and relatives.

Nous avons également résisté bravement aux tentations consuméristes de la capitale, je ne suis allée ni au Bon Marché, ni au salon l'Aiguille en Fête, ni au Marché St-Pierre, me contentant très modestement d'une virée express chez Toto, d'où j'ai rapporté deux petits coupons qui n'ont pas encombré la valise.

And I have completed my secret exchange scarf, which should be winging its way across the Big Pond tomorrow.

2 commentaires:

Knitaly a dit…

Surely colder than my weekend in Paris last October, but so sweet to remember!
Salut!

Anonyme a dit…

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?